1. Start Microsoft Excel.
2. Press ALT+F11 to start the Visual Basic Editor.
3. On the Insert menu, click Module.
4. Type the following code into the module sheet. Download the code.
5. You can change 32.50 into "Thirty Two Dollars and Fifty Cents" by entering the following formula into a cell: =SpellNumber(32.50)
6. You can refer to other cells in the workbook. For example, enter the number 32.50 into cell A1, and type the following formula into another cell: =SpellNumber(A1)
More detail step by step click here